I knew it had been a while since I managed to get to my blog but even I was shocked at just how long it has been neglected. Nothing exciting going on, just trying to teach from home and from next week, try to get my head round going back to school with a new kind of normal.
It's been near-impossible to get any card making done, but at last I've managed to actually finish something I started ages ago!
I stamped out this Stamping Bella image and coloured it with Copics before fussy cutting it out. Using an MFT stencil and some Distress Ink, I created a cloudy sky background directly on the front of a tall, side folding card.
The sentiment is from one of the Altenew mini sets and was stamped in Obsidian black ink for a crisp impression. I added some glitter to the spots on the balloon and carefully stencilled a little bit of cloudy sky on the image so that it blended in with the background. The image was then popped up on foam pads.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
7 comments:
Such fun and a great way to introduce the spots for our 'Gingham, stripes and/or Dots' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.
B x
It's good that you've had a little time to yourself to produce this beautiful card Tracey. I know it's been a difficult time for teachers, despite a lot of people thinking they've had a long holiday! My daughter is a teacher too and has been quite stressed with planning lessons and activities for her reception class, keeping in contact with each child and it's parents whilst looking after and home schooling her own 2 girls. I hope all goes well when you're back in school next week,.
xx
So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx
Gorgeous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Oh this is a wonderful card Tracey. Love the colours. All is well here, thank you. Hope the same for you xx
Test comment
Too cute, wonderful clouds and what an adorable hot air balloon.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment