The delicious DP is from the Girls Paperie (Kitch) - I love, love, love this and will absolutely have to get some more. I used my Doohickey dies to cut the lace borders around the card and the (silly) half-doily die, which in my view is only any good if you make it look like the missing half is hidden!
The ribbon was a joy to use although I've no idea what make it is as I won it in a candy from the loveliness that is Jacque in the USA. It's got a bit of sparkle and a slightly distressed feel, not to mention that it made a bow with the minimum of fiddling and tweaking! The flowers are, of course, from Wild Orchid Crafts.
It's my mum's birthday in 2 weeks and although I have already made her a card, I'm now tempted to send her this one instead. It took a while for me to get it as I wanted, but I'm quite pleased with the end result. Hope you like it.
I'm going to put this card in for the following challenges:-
Lovely hAnglar Only - Use Your Favourite Stamp
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (+ option of something round)
Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar - Anything Goes (+ optional stitching)
I'm really hoping to catch up on some sleep this weekend - I'm so tired that 2 nights on the trot I've nodded off at the computer when I've been doing my school work. Ridiculous when you think that we've hardly been at school over the last 4 weeks!
Whatever you're doing this weekend, enjoy!
Hugs,
Tracey xx

15 comments:
What a gorgeous Hanglar card, Tracey! Love these cuties too and now that I see your creation here really feel like inking one up:)
Your coloring is so beautiful and those papers are awesome! Great design too! I'm glad I popped in! I must be a follower:)
Hugs and have a happy rest of the week-end!
IUlia
well Tracey...I know that feeling...nodding off at the pc so you get your beauty sleep!! This is gorgeous and I think this stamp is just so adorable. I think you should give this one to your mum cos she will love it!!
Have a good weekend.
Fi
x
Such a pretty card Tracey - I love the image and the colours are so perfect. Hope you can manage to get some more sleep. Hugs, Claire x
Hello Tracey. I love your card, the papers are so pretty and a beautiful image. enjoy your weekend and rest up!
Clairex
stunning card tracey.i love the beautiful punched frame and gorgeous image and colours ;D
xx coops xx
Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice and the design, big hugs love pops x x x
Hi sweetie so sorry I've not been over its just been a really bad week. This is gorgeous, in fact its stunning I love it. I agree about this sailor kit its my fave as well tho the choice I agree is soooo hard. Your colouring is awesome & I love your punched edge. I've never actually seen the half cut doily thingy-ma-bob & if you didnt put it in your post I really would of believed it was a full one. Hope you feel better soon shug. Enjoy your weekend hunni.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hello Tracey - thx for visiting my blog! Wow, this is so fresh and lovely! Really gorgeous!
Oh My Goodness! :) This is utterly gorgeous Tracey! Wow.
I love everything about it, from the edging, the gingham and the image and your colouring.
Stunning card!
hugs
xxalisonxx
Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet hAnglar girl.
luv
Debby
Hi Tracey, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment. I love this card with the beautiful blues, embellishments, and border. Stunning creation! "Hugs" Carol
ps. Your mother will love it!
Yummy scrummy Tracey .. .. I love this very much.
Everything about it is gorgeous!!
Love Jules xx
Tracey! wow! This is GOR-GEOUS! My goodness! I love how you made that border around your card!!! It's STUNNING! You've coloured this cutie wonderfully and everything on here is just .. wowwweeee!!! Your Mom will LOVE this!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Do you know I was sure I'd been and commented already! Must be losing my marbles... Anyway I'm not averse to repeating myself, it's utterly marvellous hon I love it!!
Hugs xx
Falling asleep on the pooter - take a bar of choklit immediately. Love, love, love this card. Where do I get these papers? xxx
Post a Comment