Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Red White and Green Christmas

Just a quickie... I wanted to show you my entry for this week's Lili of the Valley challenge, which is Red, Green and White.  I tend not to use primary colours very often so this was a bit of a stretch for me, but I had bought this lovely stamp from the first LotV Christmas release and thought that red and green would suit her.


She's been coloured with Copics and I've used Frosted Lace Stickles for all the glittery bits.  She's been cut out with a Nestie die, as has the red mat. The papers are years old - they might be Bella Press or Imaginisce, who knows?  They were the only ones I had in the right colours, anyway! I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners of the white Bazzill border and topped this with some red ribbon from my stash  The flowers, as always, are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

So there you have it, nothing fancy but it's nice to have something to show you mid week. I've been working away on DT cards for Sweet Stampin' and have made cards for two more challenges which I'll try to post before Saturday. 

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, love the colours and ... so rich and bold, and image so cute, love it xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, I love the traditional colours, and the gorgeous image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

What a delicious card Tracey ! I love the display of flowers and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous great image too, hugs pops x

Faye said...

You gotta love red and green for Christmas and this is cute as! xxx