It's new challenge time over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias and we've decided on an "Anything Goes" theme this fortnight. My fabby teamies have made the most gorgeous creations to inspire you and I decided to make not one card, but two!
Apologies (again) for the photo - this time there was a yellow thing in the sky and no matter what I did, I couldn't avoid getting shadows on the cards. One even looks like a grubby fingerprint but I promise you, it isn't!
I found a tutorial for this card shape, wrote down the link and now can't find it. When I do, I'll edit this post in case anyone would like to take a look.
The images were coloured with Copics and all that was added were some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and gingham from my stash. Very simple, I know, but I do like the effect.
I do hope you can join us over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias - for this challenge we are sponsored by Creative Treasures
I’m Tracy and the owner of Creative Treasures, we are a
family run business with a love of all things craft related. We stock a great
range of mulberry flowers, pretty ribbons, seam binding, lace, crystal drops,
charms and lots of pretty embellishments. We are always adding new stock. Our
aim is to provide fantastic customer service and great value for
money.
Hope you all have a lovely week and I'll see you soon!
Tracey xx


15 comments:
fabby cards Tracey. The images are so sweet and the colours really fab.
Big hugs
Doreen xx
They're beautiful Tracey! The red and grey really is striking together. Have a wonderful week! Hugs!
so gorgeous tracey.fab card shape and colours and the images are really sweet :D
xx coops xx
Your two cards are gorgeous Tracey ! I love H and S's little people ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
These look brilliant Tracey! :) Love the striking red against the grey and black and those images are so sweet!
Really crisp and fresh!
hugs
xxalisonxx
Oh my sweetie these are 2 absolute stunners.....wowwww. I love the colours you have used, they are just lush hun!!
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Awww indeed Tracey
These are absolutely stunning. I love them both very, very much!!
Fantastic colour combo and colouring of your images!
Love Jules xx
hello dear!
these cards are really amazing! i love the colors and the red roses! reat job!
thank you for the comment on my blog!! :D
Such little cuties! I can understand why you like them so much! Gorgeous cards. Wedgie xxx
Wow!! I love these. The elegance & simplicity really speaks to me. Hugs xx
Hi tracey
These are just brilliant - I love the images and the colours you have used work so well together.
Thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some comments - they are as always much appreciated.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Ta ta for now.
Hazel xx
I can see why you have a soft spot for them. Both these cards are gorgeous. The pop of white is so lovely with the colours you've used. Gorgeousness. X
Love your cards Tracey! Especially the gorgeous CAS layout! I really struggle with CAS! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today with such a lovely, much appreciated, comment. Judy x
They're gorgeous Tracey! The images are so lovely, and you've coloured them beautifully. Thanks for letting me know about LOTV hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x
what striking cards. I love the clean and romantic feeling.
Love Mickaela
Post a Comment