Another Saturday, another new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'! This week our theme is "Simply Sentimental". No, we're not asking you to get all nostalgic and weepy, we'd like to see you use a sentiment as the focus of your card. Stamp & Create are our sponsors this week, giving away a prize of a $20 voucher.
I will apologise in advance for the rubbish photo; I must have taken a picture of it in every room in the house and still couldn't get it right. Anyhoo, here it is...
The sentiment is from a Magnolia Christmas collection and has been stamped with brown Staz-On. The DP is from last year's Authentique Christmas pad and I've added some Cheery Lynn die cut corners. The kraft frame has been cut with a Spellbinders die.
I had hoped to get a photo of the "special thing" I mentioned that the Boy Wonder and I were off to collect last week. Sadly the awful weather has meant that I haven't been able to do that but... we picked up our new car! Yay! And then ... yesterday I got a letter to say that my brand new car was on a recall list as there is a potential fault with it. I haven't even had it a week. Typical!
Finally, if anyone wants to know just how rubbish the weather is here, the driveway and patio are covered in seaweed-like algae again. Yuk!
I'll be back tomorrow with a little hAnglar (or two??).
Hugs,
Tracey xx

13 comments:
Just lovely Tracey! Very elegant and pretty! Oooh I'm all curious now about this "special thing"!!! Is it a baby from the cabbage patch?? or by the sound of your weather over there, an ark???? Lol!!
hugs
Jacqui xx
It's lovely Tracey...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Superdooper elegant. Mwah. X
Fab card. That frame looks lovely in Kraft. I may have to do that shortly.
Susan x
This is a really stylish and elegant card Tracey. Love the layout to it.
x catherine
Ooh no, you don't want a baby from the cabbage patch lol, much better to have a new car but not so good to get it recalled!! Shame they can't find the fault before they sell them....
Anyway, your card is lovely & well done on adding another Christmas card to the (small but growing) collection! Hugs xx
Classy and stylish Tracey. :-) I really like those deco corners. Hugs!
This is gorgeous Tracey, and so elegant, love the pretty colours and papers xxx
This is gorgeous Tracey, and so elegant, love the pretty colours and papers xxx
Your card is sooooo beautiful Tracey ! I love the backing papers and the corners look stunning ! Love the sentiment too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Hi Tracey,
your card is gorgeous. So beautiful.
The paper is great
Big hugs
Doreen xx
so gorgeous debbie.i love your paper and fab verse :D
xx coops xx
I love this card Tracey, its so pretty. Hope you're having a good week, Wedgie xxx
Post a Comment