No excuse for not entering our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' - it's Anything Goes! We're being sponsored by Quixotic Paperie and the Stamp Fairy this week and Joanna Sheen is our monthly sponsor - with all of those Christmas cards to make, what better time to win crafting vouchers or digis!
Here's my card for Team Abi
I was given a Stamp Fairy digi to use and my first thought was that she was perfect for paper piecing. I used papers from Authentique and Pink Paislee and added flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts. As for the choice of colour, well why not? It's so grey outside that I thought a little bit of autumn sunshine wouldn't go amiss!
I hope you can join in the challenge with us at Sweet Stampin' this week - you can check out the cards the Sweeties have made here.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Lovely hAnglar card. Have a great day.
Hugs
Tracey

11 comments:
Such pretty colours Tracey and great combo of papers too. Love it! x
Love this card Tracey, its so pretty. Fab image for the layout. Hope you're having a good weekend. Wedgie xxx
Awww this is stunning Tracey, I loove everything about your card, it's so cute :D Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx
This is so cute Tracey ! I looooove the soft colours and the sweet image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Yellow is my favourite colour, so I love, love, love, love this card. The scarf is a great detail and looks fab. Have a great weekend. X
Beautiful card Tracey and how well you have done with your colour choice. I must admit yellow scares me and I really struggle with it but You have no problem at all. just great. hope you have a good weekend
x catherine
I adore the colour Tracey,my favourite.. and love the image of Molly, fabulous paper piecing..the flowers are perect with her...gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
so stunning tracey.the yellow is gorgeous and fab sweet image ;D
xx coops xx
She's fab Tracey. Love the colours.
I haven't paper pieced for a while.... Mmmm. What could I do?!
Had a great time at friends but Scott cried himself to sleep tonight because he misses Alison (17) and Ian (16)....
Susan x
Lovely card Tracy. Gorgeous layers and flowers. Love this sweet image with paper piecing details on it.
Hugs
Natali
This is adorable! I like your style of cardmaking. The colors are pretty, the papers are nice, your embellishments are perfect. Pretty card! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment