Good morning! I'm so excited to tell you about our new challenge blog, Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! We start our Christmas themed challenges properly in January but we're having a bit of a welcome party today by hosting an Anything Goes challenge!
The challenge will be a monthly one, so you'll have plenty of time to plan and make your creations. And for this challenge blog, we won't be insisting that you use a stamp, so you can make whatever you like as long as it fits the challenge theme!
Here's my card:
At last I managed to ink up this gorgeous Tilda from this year's Christmas collection. I coloured her with Copics and added Liquid Pearls and Stickles for a bit of Christmas sparkle. The die cuts were all made from Doohickeys and both the heart and the poinsettia have a Doodlebug glittery brad attached. The papers are Magnolia and I got the stunning ribbon from Live and Love Crafts. You can just about see a Doohickey tag sticking out from behind the image, but numpty-girl here forgot to take a photo with the tag showing!
I do hope you can join us over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! We have great prizes - this time we're sponsored by Letraset and Funky Kits - and the most wonderful design team EVER! And as we all seem to be making Christmas cards at the moment, you might as well play along!
Hugs
Tracey

13 comments:
Hey Teamie!
Such a pretty card. Loving the red and white. Heck, I'm lovin' everything. Happy Christmas... xx
Such a super card Tracey. Good luck to you all on the new blog and I'm sure it will do just as well as the other. Thanks so much for having me last month as GDT. I really enjoyed it.
x catherine
Gorgeous sweetie...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
A really sweet card, love the image and great colour combo. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Tracey, Your card is stunning! The papers are gorgeous and Tilda looks amazing.
Hugs, Dawn
Awww this is so cute Tracey, love the Tilda image.. the bold red colour on her dress and the teapot are just perfect to match the beautiful ribbon xxx
Oh Tracey this is so so adorable ! I looooove the image and the layout and embellies are fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful card Tracey...as you probably could guess...I LOVE that image! Wedgie xx
so beautiful tracey.fab sweet tilda and your design is stunning :D
xx coops xx
Excited about the new challenge Tracey. :-) Your card is beautiful. Love the pops of red. Hugs!
What a cutie Tracey! Lovin' all the beautiful dies on this one. Hugs xx
Gorgeous card Tracey. Love all the little details.
Susan x
love it Tracey...fabby as always!! Love that little leafy die.
Fi
x
Post a Comment