Oo-er missus! Over at Sweet Stampin' today we want to see your frillies! And by that we mean anything frilly - it could be a frilly dress, ribbon or even undies (check out what our lovely Sweetie Wedgie made!).
I used one of my Uptown Girls stamps and coloured these lovely ladies with Copics. I added Glossy Accents and Stickles to drinks and frills and the cherry in the cocktail was coloured with a Sakura glitter pen that I'd forgotten I had. I used the Memory Box Skyline die to make a background and teamed it with MME Tangerine DP. I'll admit that I didn't think I'd ever use the paper with the circle pattern on it, but I thought that behind the skyline die it might look like a firework display... maybe?
Our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley who are giving away a £10 voucher to our lucky winner and the Ribbon Girl are sponsoring our monthly prize draw with a £10 voucher. And with the cold weather here in the UK, what could be better than staying warm and cosy inside and doing a bit of crafting? Bliss!
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Tracey x

14 comments:
Love this Tracey, it's fab. Never seen that stamp before and the skyline die sets it off perfectly.
Still no snow here :) Hope yours has disappeared too.
Susan xx
Well. Let's start at the top shall we? Gorgeous colouring. I now think I need this MME pad, based on the circle paper, which works really well for sky. Border die, need that too. Brilliant fussy cutting and all round gorgeous card. I've got to go back to the shop I've just left now! You are a bad influence. So, to recap, as I sometimes waffle. LOVE THIS CARD.
Sweet Cheeks is much improved today. Dosed up and just back in from making our second snowman... We have Jeremy and Little Richard. You should be spotting a Topgear theme here. I have a suspicion I have two more snowmen to help with... Have a great weekend. X
Great card Tracy and great idea for the theme of the challenge. hope your keeping ok with any snow and have a good weekend
x catherine
Fabulous card Tracey, I love the image and colouring, such gorgeous girls, fabulous city landscape too and great papers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I am absolutely green with envy with this card Tracey! It's just how I want my cards to be - super elegant and classy.
I love those stamps and the die is fab. I've kept my eye on it in various shops but it's been out of stock - am back off now to see if it's back.
Sarah
WOW ! What a fantastic card Tracey ! I love the border in the background, just perfect with the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Hee, hee...thanks for the mention Tracey!
I LOVE your card, its so modern and fresh looking. Love how your ladies really pop!
Hope you're keeping well,
Wedgie xxx
so gorgeous tracey.i love your fab design and really stunning image :D
xx coops xx
Cute, cute, cute card! Love the image, the skyline, the paper....this is just wonderful! Hugs, Gail
gorgeous card. Fab image. Looks so great
Hugs
Doreen xx
Oh, gorgeous and elegant card. Great idea with "town" dies. It look amazing!
Hugs
Natali
Sooooo gorgeous! Jen xxx
Tracey this is so pretty! Fabulous coloring! Fabulous scene!
Hi Tracey
I am slowly catching up with the world .. .. so it has taken me so long to spot this beauty!!
I have seen a few of these Uptown Girl stamps and have to say I am rather smitten with them. They are definitely going to have to go on the list for when there are some crafty pennies to spend.
Love the background you have given to them. Great finished look.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my wedding work.
I hope all is good with you.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment