I've had this little hAnglar stamp for a few years and never get tired of colouring her. This time I used my Distress Markers - mostly Spun Sugar, Weathered Wood and Tea Dye (for the hair). I matched her with papers from an Authentique pad in the prettiest soft pink and white. The old Doohickey swirl die has been put through its paces again and I've added flowers and a doily from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbons (there is a white one underneath the pink) are both from my stash.
I'm delighted to say that this fortnight we're sponsored by Live and Love Crafts, the Vintage Specialists. Here's what they have to say:
Live and Love Crafts is a UK based online store that specializes in vintage and shabby chic craft materials. We ship WORLDWIDE.
We
stock the unique and beautiful vintage inspired scrapbooking papers from the
Scandinavian vendors Maja Design, Pion Design, Inkido,
Landstoken, and Riddersholm Design.
Live & Love Crafts also carries gorgeous laces, trims, pins, broaches, buttons,
flowers, resin pieces, vintage trinkets and other craft embellishments from
vintage specialists such as Prima, Melissa
Frances,
and Maya
Road.
Further products that are part of Live & Love Crafts’ portfolio are flowers from Kort og Godt, rubber stamps, cutting dies and embellishments from Magnolia,Bildmalarna and Vilda Stamps, distress inks, paints, glitter and other innovative craft products from Ranger.
And the prize?

Hugs
Tracey x

13 comments:
ah Tracey...what a beautiful card, fabby papers and fabby image!!
Fi
x
Fab colouring... even if it is pink ;) *runs*
Susan xx
this is just so beautiful Tracey. love the image and the soft colours
x catherine
Awe so sweet! I love her outfit.
~THis is so pretty Tracey :) Love the delicate colouring and gorgeous papers and flowers! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Hallo Tracey,
wunderschön ist deine Karte geworden.
LG
Ulla
Me again :)
I cant find your email addy Tracey, can you mail me hun :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Tracey, this is so pretty and feminine. You rock pretty and feminine. X
This is just gorgeous ,love the fab image and design.xxx
Sooooo pretty! I love the papers and the layout. Fab card Tracey!
Wedgie xxx
This is adorable Tracey! Gorgeous colouring and I like the colour scheme and layout on your card.
Gorgeous card. I love the image and the colours you have used.
Sarah-Jane xx
This is beautiful. I love the color peach. This is sweet! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment