Sunday, 28 April 2013

Anything Goes!

It's time for a new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia and it's a really easy one - Anything Goes!

I really wanted to make something spring-like as, like most people in the UK, I suspect, I'm fed up with winter dragging on so long!




I used two hAnglar stamps for my project and painted them with DIs and Distress Markers.



The frame was punched with a Martha Stewart PATP.  The measurements of my image weren't quite right for the punch, so the two die cuts were used to hide a little gap in the punched design! The butterfly was made with two co-ordinating Memory Box dies and the cute little bee/wasp was made with the fabulous Cheery Lynn set, Tiny Things with Wings.  I used the same set to make the dragonfly which is sitting on the Doohicky jotting spot on the base of the card.

The paper is by Magnolia (my last sheet of this in yellow, sigh!) and I added flowers from WOC to finish.  It's my mum's birthday next month and I think this might well be her birthday card.

I do hope you can join in this fortnight at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! My teamies have made the prettiest inspiration projects for you, which you can see here.  We're being sponsored by the fabulous Bunny Zoe's Crafts so it's well worth entering - remember, though, you must use a Magnolia or a hAnglar & StAnglar stamp!

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous easel card and the border around it is a nice touch. Your colouring is wonderful and I do like those Hanglar Stanglars but impossible for us to get over here. Like you, I am so tired of winter and snow but it is finally melting (and fast) so we still have time to get a spring season in before summer arrives.

Fiona said...

wow gorgeous Tracey...love the fancy edging and your colouring is amazing!! I ordered some of those wee flowers today!!

Fi
x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Tracey, i do love this how gorgeous it is, your colouring is amazing and the edging looks so lovely!

catherine said...

This is just adorable Tracey. Such a beautiful image and such lovely colours
x catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Very pretty Tracey.

I have never ever managed to get a PATP perfect yet, I love your idea of the wee die cuts!

Susan x

Doreen said...

fabby easel card Tracey. The image and the colours are so great. Love it
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic - as always - and I loooooove the little bee ! It is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

wow so stunning tracey.fabulous design and colouring and the images are adorable :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

Just fabulous. LOVE the Hanglar images and your coloring is so great. Perfect to cover the break in the edging with cute flutterflies. :) Beautiful card. --Gail

Natali said...

Oh Tracey, this card amazing. Love it!!
Hugs,
Natali