Saturday, 14 September 2013

Fancy Folds

There's a new challenge at Sweet Stampin': we'd like to see Fancy Folds in your designs this week, please!

I made a pocket card; I like to have a stock of these as they are so useful now that my son's friends and my friends' kids are in their teens and twenties - you can just pop in a voucher for iTunes or whatever and the job is done.


 


You can just about see the pocket where the tag is sticking out.  I've done a quick tutorial to show you how I made the card base which you can find here

Tilda has been coloured with Copics and I've added some Liquid Pearls in white around the image.  The tag was cut with a Sizzix die.

Our sponsor this week is Iva Nova Chest.  Why not hop over to Sweet Stampin' and check out the DT's projects - the Sweeties have surpassed themselves this week!

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love it! And what a fab idea - I've never thought of sticking a voucher/card in the pocket - clearly far too simple a solution for me (as I usually go with sticking said voucher in an envelope by itself)

Susan xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card , I love the colour combo on this. Joey xx

Tracy said...

So cute! She needs to add that icing to whatever she baked and bring it on over to my house. hee hee Hugs!

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Tracey and such a great idea for a fold card. Great way to give a gift in.
x catherine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation, beautiful papers and design. Hugz

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! What a clever idea for giving vouchers and tokens!
Chris
X

Diane said...

What a cute little baker Tracey.

Regards diane

Anonymous said...

This is soooo adorable Tracey ! Love the image and the beautiful colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so beautiful tracey.your design and colours are fab and gorgeous sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

This is a fabulous fold! I love the colors of this and that Tilda image is toooo cute! Beautiful card! --Gail