Sunday, 15 September 2013

Favourite Embellies at LhoSM

What are your favourite embellies?  That's what we'd like to know over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia this fortnight.  We'd like to see creations which feature your favourite way to decorate your designs, which must of course feature either a Magnolia or a hAnglar & StAnglar stamp.

No prizes for guessing that my favourite embellies are flowers!  Here's what I made:



I've gone for an autumnal theme as it's apparent that summer has left the building in SW Scotland! I coloured this cute wee hAnglar stamp with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the puddle and raindrops.  The papers are Basic Grey and I chose a selection of WOC roses in shades of green.  I gave the old Martha Stewart PATP another outing to make a border around my Bazzill base and having contemplated adding some gems, decided that the card was busy enough!

Hop on over to LhoSM and check out the lovely creations my teamies have made to inspire you.  There's a GDT slot for one lucky winner, chosen by the LhoSM team!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Hugs

Tracey xx

4 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Tracey, love the autumn colours you have used and the image is sweet. Love the puddles. Love the flowers too.
Weather seems to have changed all round now, we have rain and lots of it, I could do with those wellies!!
Hugs Sue W.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey ! I so love the colours ! Love the flowers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Fabulous card Tracey! Love the colours! Cute image and gorgeous flowers!
Chris
x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.fab sweet image and i love your olive green colours :D

xx coops xx