I'm just popping in quickly to show you a "Just because..." card I made at the weekend. School is pretty full-on at the moment so it was lovely just to do some colouring and not have to think about co-ordinating papers and embellies. Maybe I should do this more often!
What can I say? I coloured Tilda with Copics, cut a square of deep purple Bazzill for the mat and adhered this to my card blank. No flowers, no pearls, no frantage and I don't even feel remotely tempted to add anything!
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Time for Magnolia - No Design Paper
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Hugs
Tracey
9 comments:
OMGosh this is soooo lovely Tracey! I love how very, very CAS it is! :)
Lizy xx
Beautiful "cas" card! thanks for joining us at TFMC.
Good luck,
Neline
This is so sweet Tracey ! Your colouring is just fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This is awesome sweetie I love how CAS it is, I sooooooo wish I could also do CAS......... Love your choice of Tilda as well, canny perfect for this look tbh.
Thanks for oyur lovely comment bout Natalie's photo on my blog hun you have no idea how much it means to me mmwah.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
love this C&S card, fab colors
thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline
Lovely CAS card, love the image, beautifully coloured. Hugs, Claire x
so stunning tracey.fabulous cas design and image :D
xx coops xx
Wowwww Tracey, such a beauty and soo clean! Love it! Thanks for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge! Hugs, Chantal
This is the most beautifully colored purple dress on Tilda I've ever seen. This is gorgeous in all its simplicity. --Gail
Post a Comment