Friday, 6 September 2013

Multi-tasking - as you do

I'm making dinner, plus doing a bit of housework and posting a card which I made earlier in the week but didn't get around to putting on the blog.  How long is it to the next school holiday?




Sorry that it's not the best photo but it's already almost dark here - it seems only a couple of days ago that it was still light at 10pm!  Anyhoo, Tilda has been coloured with Copics, then liberally sprinkled with Frantage and Glamour Dust.  The papers are Maja Design and some have been cut with my Spellbinders wavy borders.

There's lace, ribbon from my stash, some Make It Crafty (I think) chipboard corners which I painted with Crackle Paint in Picket Fence. The sentiment is a rub-on and the doily and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simply Magnolia - Birthday and Glitter
Magnolia Down Under - Lovely Lace
Midweek Magnolias - Once Upon A Time

Hope to be back over the weekend.  Next job, fix the toilet (don't ask).

Hugs

Tracey xx

8 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Aww she's lovely.

Soon be the holidays....

Susan xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a precious card Tracey ! The image is so sweet ! Love the colours and embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.really sweet tilda and i love your beautiful design and colours :D

xx coops xx

inge said...

Beautiful birthday card Tracey! I love the soft purple colours. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Tracy said...

Think I'm going to have to add some of those wavy borders to my collection. Love the look of them. Your Tilda is so sweet. Very pretty Tracey. :-) Hugs!

An Occasional Genius said...

I think it's about 6 weeks isn't it?! I could tell you how many weeks it is until my holidays lol!! Anyway, she is gorgeous hon, the lilacs are so pretty. Good luck with the toilet ;-) xx

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful card. One of my favorite fairy tale Tilda images. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee