Saturday, 28 September 2013

Things with Wings!

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'!  This week we're looking for Things with Wings.  Lili of the Valley are our sponsor with a £10 voucher to give away to one randomly chosen winner, so why not get those stamps out and play along?

Here's my take on our theme:


There are quite a few Autumn themed challenges out there at the moment and so I was drawn to my MME Indie Chic papers in tones of orange and brown.  The image is by hAnglar and Stanglar and I coloured her with my DIs for a change.  The mesh die cut was made using a Cheery Lynn die and I added flowers from WOC and ribbon & gems from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Little Fairies - Autumn Colours
Wild Orchid Crafts - Inspired by Autumn

Will be back tomorrow with another card for LhoSM!

Hugs

Tracey xx

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Such a lovely card and I love those colours!

Susan xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is smashing Tracey, Love your choice of colours. Judy x

Chris said...

So Sweet, Tracey! Cute image, looks great coloured with DIs and I love your beautiful autumnal colours!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card Tracey ! Love your papers... Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous image and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

Just gorgeous! I love everything about this card - especially that strip of floral paper. Its all so pretty Tracey!

Hope you're having a fab week, Wedgie xxx