They are cutting a sizeable portion of the forest near my house and whereas I wouldn't normally see many deer until later in the year, we've noticed quite a few in the field looking a little lost. My dear dad gave me a huge pot of Japanese Anemones to put into one of my borders but I think I'll be finding it a sheltered position near the house instead - those deer love to eat anything in flower! My friend has even had them at her front door eating the flowers in a hanging basket!
So why am I going on about my garden? Because Totally Tilda would like to see Tilda Gardening for their current challenge.
One of my favourite things to do in the garden is plant up the baskets and pots, so I had to include a terracotta pot on my card! I've had the button pot and tools in my stash for so long that I really can't remember where it came from. The papers, however, are by Pion and I cut out some of the seed packet images from one of the double sided papers.
Tilda was stamped onto watercolour card and has been coloured using Distress Markers. The border was made with a Martha Stewart PATP punch and the doily was cut from K & Co paper with a Cheery Lynn Doily die.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda - Tilda Gardening (must include seed packets/garden tools)
Enjoy your evening.
Hugs
Tracey xx
14 comments:
Beautiful card..love your little gardening tools and seed packets...fit the challenge perfectly...Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda...Hugz Gayle xx
A really lovely card, Tracey! Sweet image, beautiful papers and the embellies are perfect!
Chris
x
Gorgeous card Tracey.
Are you sure you haven't just watched Cinderella and Snow White one two many times?! All those forest animals coming to play?!
Susan xx
Oh Tracey what a stunning card ! Your embellies are simply gorgeous ! You are so lucky to live near a forest ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
That is a beautiful card Tracey. We used to see the deer on the top of the Cairngorms as we were travelling home. Beautiful to look at but not at your door eating your flowers(lol)!!
x catherine
Gorgeous card, love the image and colours and those fabulous gardening tool embellishments. Hugs, Claire x
so gorgeous tracey.really sweet tilda and your design and colours are beautiful :D
xx coops xx
Oh WOW!!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love how you incorporated all the elements! Your Tilda is beautiful and I love the little tools and terra cotta pot. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte
Oh this is lovely Tracey! Love that sweet image and all your pretty details :o) Hugs, Lisa x
This is adorable, I love your choice of Tilda and those sweet tools and seed packets are perfect for our challenge over at Totally Tilda. Thank you for joining us. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x
I wanna live in your garden, it sounds ace. And I love this card. The little embellies are both cute and a fab touch x
Oh my goodness, where do I start! this is just gorgeous and all the details!!!.... wow!!! love those little garden tools soo cute! we are hanging on the the daylight till about 19.30 at the moment, well yesterday evening I was sat outside enjoying the last of the sunshine with my kindle, tonight with the drizzle and clouds it was dark much earlier!! Yuck!!
Oh Tracey, this is beautiful! Tilda is colored magnificently...and love the layout and colors. Wonderful card...I'm a gardener, too! --Gail
Hi Tracey, this is fabulous. Love Tilda and coloured perfectly. Great touches with the plant pot and tools.
How fab to see deer so close. We have some in the woods by our house and have only seen one or two at night by the road and we've lived here 25yrs.
Hugs Sue W.
Post a Comment