Saturday, 4 January 2014

Sporty? Fit? Nope!

Happy New Year to you all!  I'm starting to get back into my normal routine after the Christmas holiday and thought I had better schedule this post as the weather is decidedly dodgy again.  I'm here to tell you about the new challenge starting at Sweet Stampin' today.  Our theme is Sports & Fitness  which presented me with a slight problem until I remembered that I had this Tilda stamp in my collection.



I used paper from the Basic Grey Piccadilly pad and used a Spellbinders die to cut the wavy border.  Not too many embellies on this one as the paper is quite busy, just some little WOC roses in toning colours.  I used Distress Markers to colour Tilda this time and stamped the Magnolia sentiment using Walnut Stain DI.

My teamies have made some fabulous cards to inspire you, so why not grab a cuppa and hop on over here to take a look.  We have not one but two sponsors for this week's challenge - Flat Friends and The Craft Bag are both offering prizes.  We also have a new monthly sponsor in the shape of the fabulous Cuddly Buddly, who are giving away a £10 online store voucher to the winner of our monthly prize draw.  Every qualifying entry therefore has two chances to win (3 this week!) but you must remember that we are a stamping challenge, so a stamped image (rubber or digi) is required.

Hope you can join in the fun this week!

Hugs

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! Love the cute image and lovely colour choice! Happy New Year, hope the weather improves for you!
Chris
x

Kim said...

This is so cute Tracey, I have never seen this Tilda with the golf club. I love how you shadowed the ground! Hope your new year is wonderful.

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Tracey! I love this little Tilda...and the background papers and flowers are awesome! Happy New Year!

Claire said...

This is lovely - gorgeous papers. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very happy new year too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Janice said...

Super colouring of the gorgeous Tilda. Love your card, Jx

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tracey ! Love your papers ! Happy new year Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.i really love the sweet tilda and your colouring is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Tracey! And well remembered about the stamp.

Susan xx

PS Happy New Year to you and Gregor xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

More lovely colouring and super paper choices too. Great stitching! Hugs, Lesley

Tracy said...

Oh I just love the colors on your papers Tracey! They are beautiful and make a perfect background for your sweet Tilda. Happy New year to you. Stay safe and warm. Hugs!