Sunday, 16 March 2014

Flower Power

Time for a new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!  In the hope that Spring might finally be on its way, our theme this fortnight is Flower Power.  We'd like to see your ideas on a floral theme but remember, you need to use Magnolia and/or hAnglar & StAnglar stamps only.

I made a very simple card for this challenge



Apologies for the rather dark photo - we're not having the lovely weather up here that some of you in the UK are now enjoying.  I layered up Bazzill French Vanilla cardstock with Maja papers from the Autumn collection.  The image is quite small, so I haven't gone too mad with embellies, just some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I've coloured Tilda with Copics in a fairly limited palette, again because the image is on the small side.

Hope you'll play along with us at LhoSM - there's a GDT post up for grabs for the winner as chosen by the Design Team.  On the subject of the DT, they've made some gorgeous inspiration projects, so why not hop on over and take a look?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs

Tracey xx

12 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is a lovely card!! I just love this Tilda image...your colouring is wonderful!!

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. I love the colours.

Susan xxx

PS Spring? Still winter here!

Claire said...

This is really sweet, love the image and those gorgeous blue floral papers. Hugs, Claire x

Stempelhexe said...

Guten Morgen Tracey,

ein herrliches , ansprechendes Kärtchen ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Anonymous said...

Little Tilda is so adorable Tracey ! And I looooove your papers !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

love this tracey.fab sweet tilda and your blue colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

love this tracey.fab sweet tilda and your blue colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a pretty card. I love the layout and the super colours. Hope you're having a great week x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracy how pretty is this! Love your colour choices too. Judy x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous colours and details, this is so pretty Tracey!

Re your comment - I'd really love all the stitched/ pierced sets but the only one I've actually got (so far) is the ovals... the dies I used on today's cards are part of the Blueprints sets - they're great because you get a bit of everything :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Heather said...

Hi Tracy, a fabulous card - I love the design and gorgeous Maja papers!! The Tilda is adorable and beautifully coloured and lovely embellishments. This is a small Tilda isn't she - sometimes she is huge - I often wonder why they are different ???

hugs
Heather xx

Gail said...

This is fabulous and by not putting too much "stuff" around it (like I tend to do), it really accents this little Tilda. Out of the entire new release, this is the only Tilda I love. This one is sweet, and you've colored her wonderfully. And the blue...it's the perfect color. I love this card! Hugs, Gail