In spite of the very welcome sun, it's still pretty chilly in these parts, especially first thing in the morning. Having to defrost the car before heading off to school has, however, made it slightly easier for me to make my DT card for this month's challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Why? Because our theme is "It's Cold Outside"!
Here's what I made
I've kept things fairly simple, as you can see. The paper is from an older Magnolia collection and I've cut both the card and paper with Go Kreate dies. I masked Tilda with the signpost and coloured both images with Copics. Some Stickles were added for a bit of sparkle. The flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl.
I hope you can join us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. We have a new sponsor, Yours or Mine Papercrafts, and they are giving away a $10 voucher for their online store to our randomly selected winner. The CaSSettes have made some gorgeous inspiration projects, so do hop on over and take a look.
Hope your week is going well.
Hugs
Tracey xx
9 comments:
I love that shape! I have to make a shaped card. Like yesterday....
Fab card.
Susan xx
PS I had to scrape car today too :/
A gorgeous frosty card Tracey. Love the beautiful shape and Tilda looks fantastic.
So pretty Tracey. Great job with the masking. Your papers work really well for a frosty look. Stay warm. Hugs!
Just adorable Tracey and I love the shape. Hugs, Claire x
This is adorable Tracey ! Love the shape ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.fabulous shape and i love your blue colours and sweet tilda ;D
xx coops xx
I love this card. The shape is lovely and it's got a lovely, clean, elegant feel. The flowers are a fab touch. I hope spring gets to you soon xx
Beautiful. Absolutely beautifully done. The image is cute and colored wonderfully. the color is cool and perfect. The shape of this card is outstanding. Just a fantastic card! Hugs, Gail
Your shape card is beautiful Tracey, I love the cute image.
Post a Comment