Don't panic - it's not Mothers Day yet, it's just the theme for our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin'!
I still haven't figured out the best way to take photos of easel cards, as you can see! This one is for my mum in law, who really likes this style of card.
I used a Martha Stewart PATP to make the borders and cut the fancy ovals with Spellbinders dies. The paper is from an older Magnolia collection and is quite busy, so I've kept things light on the embellie front. The die cut border was made using a very old Marianne die and I threaded ribbon from my stash through the top.
Tilda was coloured with Copics and with a bit of time and messing about I managed to match the colour of her onesie to the colour of the flowers in the DP. Unfortunately I forgot to add the glittery bits around the flowers before I took the piccie, so that's a wee job I'll have to do before this goes in the post.
Hope to see you over at Sweet Stampin' this week. We have 2 sponsors this week: Di's Digis with a $12 voucher and Marianne Design who have some lovely stamps to give away.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs
Tracey xx


8 comments:
Gorgeous! So glad I didn't get this theme... although.....
Susan xx
Awww...super cute, Tracey!!! Love your coloring and designer papers :) Have a super week!
Beautiful! Such a sweet image, fab colouring and lovely design!
Chris
x
What a beautiful card Tracey ! Love your paper and your colouring is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This is a gorgeous easel card, love the image and fabulous colours. Hugs, Claire x
so gorgeous tracey.beautiful design and papers and i love your sweet tilda :D
xx coops xx
Such a sweet card. Your coloring is fantastic!
This is GREAT GREAT GREAT. First, your picture of the easel card is good...it is a good picture to show it off. If you took a picture of it sideways, you're showing me the angle of the card and I don't care about that. :) The red on this Tilda is done perfect. I have such a hard time and am going to save this card on my desktop to try and copy how you did the red...hope you don't mind. And that paper...could you find a paper that is better? Nope! THIS IS A GREAT card!!! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment