Sunday, 2 March 2014

Pretty in Pink

Another fortnight has gone by, meaning it's time for a new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia.  We've gone for a pink theme this time, so we're looking forward to seeing those girlie hAnglar or Magnolia creations.

I kept my DT card quite restrained, I think, but it's definitely pink all the same!


I coloured my little hAnglar girl with Copics and covered the heart with Glossy Accents.  Try as I might I couldn't pop all of the little bubbles in the Glossy goo but now that it's dried, I quite like the effect.  The papers are MME Blush and I added some lace, gems  and a button from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

We're being sponsored this fortnight by The Ribbon Girl
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php
Lifelong crafters Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea were tired of having to buy full rolls of ribbon and lace when they only needed one metre.  Because they love ribbons and all things pretty, they decided to open their own online shop in 2010 and make small quantities of beautiful products easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis as well as keeping the website updated while Andrea looks after the social side,  The Ribbon Girl Blog and the Design Team. They specialise in supplying small (or large) quantities of ribbon, twine, gorgeous vintage style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, all sorts of buttons, fancy pins, a multitude of charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. They stock only the best quality products and only offer for sale goods that they would personally buy and use themselves.

If you're a fan of hAnglar or Magnolia stamps I really hope you'll join in with us.  Check out the inspiration projects my lovely teamies have made here - they really are gorgeous.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Treacy and such a pretty design too! Love the little roses and lace and the shiny heart is fab :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left over at mine x

Tracy said...

I just love that curvy border and the sweet touches of lace. Very girly as well as pink. :-) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Tracey ! Love the heart ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so beautiful tracey.gorgeous pretty design and colours and i love the image ;D

x coops xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout too
Hugs Kelly

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the layout on this pretty card. Fab colour palette too xx

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... How cute! I love the Hanglars but sadly don't have any. You did a great job on this little gal... love your colouring and the pretty papers and embellies too.

Gail said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet...love pink and cranberry and this image is adorable. What a wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

Gail said...

BTW, after looking at this card again while cruising your blog, the bubbles in the heart are actually a fabulous addition. They give the heart a little pizzazz rather than if it was perfectly flat and no texture. At first I thought: oh she added some glitter! And being a crow in a former life...I thought: what a great idea! I love shiny and glittery! :) Hugs, Gail