Saturday, 1 March 2014

Too Cute!

Newsflash!  We have blue sky and sunshine here in SW Scotland!  It's freezing cold but who cares - it's the first time in weeks that we've seen the sun!

We have a fabulous challenge for you this week at Sweet Stampin'.  Our theme is "Cute" - nice and easy, perfect for most occasions.

Here's my DT card



I went for one of Mo's finest with this cute as a button image, which was a real treat to colour.  And yellow.  I had to have yellow.  At the time of making the card it was the nearest I was going to get to sunshine.  The papers are from an Authentique pad and I cut the wavy border with my Spellbinders border die. The doily is a Magnolia Doohickey and the pearls and ribbon were in my stash.

As if you need an added incentive to join in, but we've got great prizes on offer.  This week's sponsor is Stamp and Create, who have a $20 voucher up for grabs.
 
Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce



Cuddly Buddly are our monthly sponsors, giving away a £10 voucher each month in our prize draw.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjf9WBF8UYI9KyktlSH4qyzK6lTADFN5lbjGpnukYFkTBnfEQwXIzIJ-PMxX1OjYQNTXthGD7UrD_l-nL8baY3KCmIa7i7WUFp1MlwUac4za0wsF6k2VAG6fPpx6OBHlXPPSyrQNQ77k-NN/s1600/cuddlybuddlycrafts.jpg


So let's see those cute stamps this week.  The Sweeties have made the sweetest inspiration projects, so hop on over here to take a look.

I'll be back tomorrow with my Lovely hAnglar card, but until then have a fabby weekend.

Hugs,

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Tracy said...

All that wonderful yellow is so cheery. I think we all can use a shot of warmth. LOL. you've colored your little bee so beautifully and now you've got me wanting that border die again. Super sweet card Tracey. Hugs!

mixamatoasties said...

You rocked the cute theme. I love this! I might need that image although I can think of no reason for me to get it!!

Susan xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Totally cute & woohoo for you with your blue sky & sunshine!! May be cold but you got to take what you can get huh?!

Enjoy your weekend hon xx

Claire said...

Such a sweet card - love the colour and image. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

This is just amazingly cute, love the image & beautiful design xxx

Chris said...

Totally cute!! Adorable image , lovely design and gorgeous sunny yellows! Fab card Tracey!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Tracey ! Love this little "bee" ! Love the papers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.i love the sunshine yellow colours and the image is so sweet :D


x coops xx

Lori Turner said...

Oh Tracey, this is sooooo adorable!! Totally can't wait for Spring to hit now! Have a super week girlie xoxoxo