It's new challenge time at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and this month we'd like to see lots of sparkle in the form of glitter on your creations.
This seemed the perfect theme for me to use my LotV Snowmen stamp and some much neglected October Afternoon papers:
I used a Go Kreate die to cut the layers and a Cheery Lynn die to cut the doily. I also used a LOT of Stickles!
Hope you can join us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. We're being sponsored by StampArt and you'll get full details of the prize here.
Hugs
Tracey xx
6 comments:
So adorable Tracey ! Love the shape and the doily ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
A great shaped card - I love this snowman family. Hugs, Claire x
This is gorgeous, what a fab image,love the colours.xxx
Such a pretty card! I love the shape, the sweet image, your lovely coloring and the patterned paper! In one word: GORGEOUS! ;)
so gorgeous tracey.fabulous shape and paper and i love the snowmen :D
xx coops xx
Love this image and the shape of the card. .. and... you can never, ever go wrong with or have too much glitter or Stickles!
Post a Comment