Time is definitely flying by. I can't believe we're halfway through May already and I very nearly missed telling you about our latest challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' because in my head May has only just begun!
Anyway, here I am. Our challenge theme this month is Here Comes Santa so, not surprisingly, we'd like to see Santa feature somewhere on your Christmas card. I managed to conjure up enough courage to cut into some lush Maja papers I've been hoarding...
I cut the card shape with my Go Kreate dies and all of the papers, including the tags, are from the Maja Winter collection. These papers are so beautiful and such a good weight. I inked all of the edges with Walnut Stain and sprinkled Frantage here and there. The star has also had the Frantage treatment, although I can't remember where I bought it (if I do, I'll update this post).
As always at CaSS we have a fabby prize for our winner (chosen by the CaSSettes); this month there are goodies from Iva Nova Chest up for grabs. My teamies have made some lovely inspiration projects to get the old mojo going, so why not join in the fun?
Hugs
Tracey xx
17 comments:
What a lovely vintage style Thing That We Don't Mention Card. I love the shape too x
Gorgeous hun....:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
This is so beautiful Tracey. Love the effects and layout
x catherine
Love this card Tracey - great shape and love the distressed look. Hugs, Claire x
Gorgeous Tracey! This is why I haven't bought any of those papers. I wouldn't want to cut them either. :-) Love the bits of Fran-tage. Hugs!
It's beautiful Tracey! lovely shape, fabulous papers and design.
Chris
x
This is gorgeous Tracey ! Love the layout and the beautiful image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Wow, Tracey, what a card! It's a gift all by itself!! I'm like you, always thinking in my head that it's not as late in the month/day/year than what the calendar/clock tell me it is. Yikes! Hugs, Darnell
Beautiful shaped Christmas card Tracey, I love the cute Santa image and pretty papers.
Tracey, this is gorgeous! Love it! Judy x
oh wow so stunning tracey.fabulous design and papers and i love your vintage santa ;D
xx coops xx
That is fab Tracey I love everything about it!
Susan xx
And yes, I think Fi's answer to my question might just be 2.....
Hi Tracey
I have been having a much overdue catch up on your blog.
You have been posting some lovely makes .. .. and in fabulous shapes too!
Great Santa card with gorgeous papers.
Hope all is well with you.
Sorry I don't get to visit very often.
Love Jules xx
Wowzers Tracey, your card is stunning and I love the vintage theme...beautiful shaped card too! :) Donna ♥ x
Hi Tracey,
Your comment to me is "no reply" which means it is not clickable to bring me to an email address for you, so I'm popping back here to thank you so much for your sweet words about my LIM showcase. I really appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Darnell
I love this card. The picture is absolutely beautiful. The shape of this card is outstanding. I think this is such a beautiful card! Hugs, Gail
Post a Comment