Saturday, 24 May 2014

Sparkle and Shine

Another Saturday, another challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  This week our theme is Sparkle and Shine, so we'd like you to put plenty of glitter/bling/gloss on your projects. 

Here's my DT card



I printed this Mo Manning image a while ago and she's been sitting in a queue waiting to be coloured and covered in Glamour Dust, Stickles and Glossy Accents (on the chocolate chips). I cut the image out and used foam tape to fix it on a centre step card base made with white Bazzill.  As the image is so bold I kept the embellies to the bare minimum,  adding a strip of ribbon and a Doodlebug tag/sticker.

Our sponsor is Buttons for Brains who are giving away a £10 voucher to one lucky winner.

Hope you can join in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Hugs

Tracey xx

9 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love this! Fab card. I wish I had a cake that big. Right now ;)

Susan xx

PS almost summer..... summer meet up?!

Claire said...

LOL what a fab image! Great card. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tracey ! Love the texture on the cupcakes ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Love it Tracey! Brilliant image and design and so much lovely sparkle!
Chris
x

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun....:o)

Enjoy your weekend...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Tracy said...

Eeep! I adore this Mo image You have really blinged it up in a fun way. So cute Tracey. Hugs!

coops said...

so stunning tracey.fabulous image and colouring and i love the step design ;D

xx coops xx

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH Tracey, this is so cute!! I love this image and all that yummy sparkle! Hope you have a spectacular week!

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous Tracey, so fresh... and blingy! :-) I know what you mean about having images printed and sitting in a queue, all we need is a 30 hour day or an eight day week, lol. Donna xx