Sunday, 8 June 2014

Bingo!

There's a new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!  We've got a Bingo Board for you to work with this fortnight


I went with the bottom line for my DT card

 
 
I stamped Tilda and coloured her with Copics, adding my Sparkle with Glamour Dust and Liquid Pearls.  My papers are from a Bildmalarna pack and I matched these with some WOC flowers and a huge taffeta bow.  The pearl is from my stash.
 
My lovely teamies have made the most gorgeous inspiration projects so do grab a cuppa and hop over here to take a look. 
 
Hope you can play along with us this fortnight - there's the chance to win a GDT slot with LhoSM for one lucky winner!
 
Tracey xx

7 comments:

Claire said...

A lovely card Tracey - sweet image and finished off with that fabulous bow! Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Such a delicious card Tracey ! Love the sweet image and the beautiful papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely adorable card!

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a sweet Tilda, she's lovely! Very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.really sweet tilda and i love your pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is pretty Tracey, I really like the soft green x

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wundervolle Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla