Sunday, 14 September 2014

Seeing spots!

We had spots and stripes yesterday for Sweet Stampin' but today we've just got the Spots for Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!

A new challenge starts today and Spots & Dots is the new theme.   Our sponsor this time is the Ribbon Girl.



Yes, it's another flat Christmas card! The Copics worked overtime as not only did I use them to colour the little hAnglar chappie, I also used them to colour the image mat as I didn't have the right shade of brown in my card stash.  I added a few die cute snowflakes and popped a tiny gem into the centre of each one.

Do take a look at what my talented teamies have made to inspire you - you'll find their projects and the challenge details right here.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hugs

Tracey xx

8 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Isn't it funny how you never have the right shade of card ever despite having millions pieces of cardstock floating about? No? Is that just me?!

Fab card. My fave colour combo.

Susan xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey ! Love the colours you have chosen ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

XxJULESxX said...

I LOVE this image one of my favs! gorgeous card Tracey and thanks for your kind comment hunx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how sweet! Adorable image!

An Occasional Genius said...

Ha ha, I'm with Susan & yourself! Never have the right shade of card lol! He is fabulous. Enjoy your weekend hon xx

Pia Larsen said...

Love the contrast of the turqoise colour! Hugs Pia

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh brown and aqua! What a lovely colour combo. Fab card Tracey x

Cass said...

Fab card.Love those colours xx