Is it cold and frosty where you are? Or persisting down, like it is here? Whatever the weather, we'd like you to think "snow" and, more specifically Snow People, over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.
I used a Wild Rose Studio stamp to make my DT card
The image is coloured with Copics and I added some Glossy Accents to the beak/noses. There's a bit of sparkle, too in the form of Clear Rock Candy Stickles and some Doodlebug gems. The papers are from one of this year's Doodlebug Christmas pads and I love these bold colours - some of the less wintry patterns will be easy to use at other times of the year.
We have a mixed goodie bag to give away to one lucky winner, chosen by the CaSSettes, so why not crack on with those Christmas cards and join in the fun with us. Stuck for inspiration? My gorgeous and talented teamies have created a feast of designs to kick start those creative brain cells. Come on over here to take a look.
Mid week already - yay!
Hugs
Tracey xx
7 comments:
This is sooooo adorable Tracey ! I love love love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Awww Tracey, you used my favorite color on this winter card...purple. I adore purple cards for winter...reminds me of the robe on one of the Three Wisemen, rich and royal. This paper is gorgeous. This image is just too cute. I adore snowmen, penguins and teddy bears. This card has the best of everything in my book! Awesome card. Hugs, Gail
There's no people like snow people. LOL Thought you might enjoy a little broadway music there even if I changed the words a bit. hee hee Your snowman and his furry friends are adorable. The purples are a nice change of color scheme. Hugs!
So cute Tracey - I love your colour combo and that image just makes me smile.
Hope you are keeping well, Wedgie xxx
so gorgeous tracy.the lilac/purple colours are stunning and i love the adorable image ;D
xx coops xx
What a cute little snowman, love the paper choice, very sweet
Hugs Julie P
It is not cold and frosty in Germany. It is raining. But, who cares, When you're with Copic! ;) Anyway, this is one of my fave WRS images. And you've made such a fab card with it. Love the layout. X
Post a Comment