Saturday, 6 December 2014

Things with Wings

Good morning - and a very frosty one it is here, too!   It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and as you can see from the post title, the theme is Things with Wings.  The Team Abi Sweeties have some lovely inspiration projects over on the challenge blog so do hop on over and check them out.

I went for a Christmassy look and chose a Sugar Nellie fairy for my card


I always make something using this sweet image as we get towards Christmas and I always seem to give her the same colours - I just like her in cream and pink.

I coloured the image with Copics and added loads of Glamour Dust to her dress and wings.  The papers are Magnolia and there's a doily and a strip of linen underneath the image. I put a few flowers on as this card will probably be hand delivered.

I do hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.  Stamp and Create are sponsoring the challenge and giving away a $20 voucher so that one lucky winner can have a wee spend in their online store.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Sugar Nellie fairy Tracey. Beautifully coloured and glittered. It's a beautiful card from the stitched circle to the sweet doily and twine wrapped hessian. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet Tracey ! Love the corner, the doily and the glittery wings ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

So very pretty Tracey. A lovely girly Christmas card with it's cute fairy, delicate colours and sparkle! Enjoy the weekend1
Chris
x

Analia Cristina said...

This is a beautiful card,a dream!!!

Debs said...

This is so pretty Tracey - adorable image and beautiful detailing.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

mixamatoasties said...

She's gorgeous Tracey. I keep putting her in my basket at Funky Kits and taking her out again.... maybe one day!

Hope you're all prepared for Christmas. I am*

Susan

*that might** be a lie

** is definitely

Cass said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey.I do love the Sugar Nellie fairies xx

Tracy said...

All your little extras just dress this little doll up beautifully Tracey. Love the doily, linen, deco corner, and those pretty blooms. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Gail said...

I'm just crusin' tonight and taking a break from work...and love your blog, as you know. Love every card you've done but there are some that I not only love but adore. This is another one of them. This is absolutely beautiful with all the glitter. The papers, flowers and layout are so pretty with this little fairy. Hugs, Gail