Saturday, 3 January 2015

Happy New Year... and something new!

Hello and Happy New Year to you!  I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year Holiday.  Here's hoping that 2015 is a good year for peace, health and being kind to each other.

As it's the start of a new year our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week is all about newness - maybe you're celebrating a new baby, a new home or job or maybe you'd like to show off some of your new crafty stash! We don't mind as long as your project has a link to something new.

Here's my DT card, made with dies and stamps from Clearly Besotted:


We're being sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts and you'll find all the challenge details here.  Hope you can join in this week.  If you need inspiration just hop over to see the lovely projects made by the Sweeties.

Have a great day!

Hugs

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Pia Larsen said...

Super cute card Tracey :)
Happy New Year to you and the SS sweeties.

Anonymous said...

I adore your card Tracey ! Love love love the stamps you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cute CAS card Tracey, Happy New Year sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

It's another fabulous CAS card, Tracey...lovely!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Love it!!
Happy New Year - hope 2015 is a good one for you.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE your gorgeous 'New House' card Tracey. The stitched dies work brilliantly with the stitched design in the stamp and that wee heart is a perfect finish. Love the stitch effect sentiment too. Hope you'll come link up your fav makes of the year to my 'Top 12 of 2014'. Big hugs, Wends xxxx

Tracy said...

What a sweet little card. It has a wonderfully homey feel Tracey. Hugs!

Stempelhexe said...

Mal was ganz anderes, aber wunderschön.

Liebe Grüße
Ulla

Rachel said...

Hi Tracey! Happy New Year!
Hope you are keeping well.

Love this card!

Wedgie xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like this card Tracey. I soooo can't pull this style off. Great colours too. Hope you're staying safe and warm up there x

Marilyn said...

I love this card! I like how it looks a little more on the primitive side yet it is not... it is gorgeous Tracey. I will send you my address and you can pop it in an envelope for me! hahahha... do love it!