Sunday, 1 February 2015

Love or Hearts

Yes, there's definitely a Love theme going on here on my blog this weekend.  This time it's Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia who are starting a new challenge with a Love or Hearts theme.


Apologies first of all for the photo - no matter where I took the picture, I just couldn't get the lighting right. 

I kept the design fairly CAS as the red in both the cardstock and Copic colouring is really bold.  I painted the hearts and the bows in the little girl's hair with some clear Wink of Stella.  Here's a picture I took with the flash on so that you can see the sparkle:



Hope you can play along at LhoSM this fortnight.  Our sponsor is the Ribbon Girl and you'll get all the challenge details, plus a look at the gorgeous DT creations, right here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Tracey,

ein wundervolles Kärtchen ist das wieder geworden.

Liebe Grüße
Ulla

Chris said...

Just love this Tracey! Perfectly coloured image, fab design and colour combo!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous. Think I might need a red WoS pen now though!!

xxx

Tracy said...

Love those rich reds Tracey. You did a great job with the shading on her dress too. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is totally adorable Tracey ! Love this little cutie... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is super sweet Tracey. I love where you have placed this sweetly coloured hAnglar image with all that white space and those three little hearts. A lovely card! Hugs, Lesley