Sunday, 1 March 2015

Your favourite Embellie at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia

A very quick post from me today.  We're struggling with little or no internet again and the connection could drop at any minute!

I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia, which is asking you to use your favourite type of embellishment.



I went for flowers although I didn't use too many on my card.  When my main image contains flowers I don't really like to overdo the floral embellies, but I adore the off-white roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I love this Tilda image too, she's lovely to colour.  I used my Go Kreate dies to cut layers of Bazzill card and Maja Designs paper, which are very subtle but very pretty in real life.

I hope you can join in our challenge this fortnight.  Do hop over to Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia to check out the challenge details and admire the gorgeous creations my teamies have made.

Hugs

Tracey xx

5 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Is a very beautiful card,the stamp is really lovely!

Chris said...

So beautiful Tracey! A lovely image, so perfectly coloured, fabulous shape and papers, love the neutral colours with that fabulous pop of deep pink!
Chris
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

She's so sweet, it's a beautiful card Tracey!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Tracey ! Love the shape of the card and the sweet Tilda ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Cass said...

Fabulous card Tracey.Love the layers. xx