I've been in school this morning with some of our exam students but as the weather was dull and chilly, it made being at work in the holidays a wee bit easier. It's now late afternoon and the sun has just come out, so I'm hoping that the good weather will last a few days more so that I can make a start on the many jobs I need to do in the garden.
Although Spring is trying to put in an appearance here, it's actually Christmas as far as my card is concerned. It's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and our theme is Candles or Bells.
I never tire of colouring this Lili of the Valley image. I really do prefer the larger LotV stamps and this has to be one of my all-time favourites. I coloured her with Copics and added some Glamour Dust to the trim on her hat and scarf. The step card base was cut with a Cheery Lynn die (such a time saver) and the stamped sentiment is also by Lili of the Valley.
I hope you can play along with us at CaSS this month. We're being sponsored by All Dressed Up who have 2 gorgeous digis to give away to our lucky winner. Do pop over to the challenge blog to check out the details and to drool over the lovely inspiration makes provided by the CaSSettes!
Have a great day!
Tracey xx
8 comments:
Stunning! Love your all white design with the wonderful splash of red from your beautifully coloured image...a perfectly lovely Christmas card!
Chris
x
This is so adorable Tracey ! This image is so sweet... Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Love this Tracey. Red and white is a fabulous combination. I have a LotV like this one - it's the wee girl with the cloak. Can I find her?! No :(
Hope all well.
Susan xx
Beautiful card Tracey, love your image.
Hope you're keeping well. xxx
Your white on white step card design is perfect for this sweet image. It really makes the reds so striking so the image really stands out. Hugs!
so stunning tracey.fabulous white on white design, really makes your gorgeous image pop ;D
xx coops xx
This is such a gorgeous card and I liked it as soon as I saw it on the CASS DT page. Love, love the image and the bold red against the white.
Love this Tracey! One of my fav' LOTV Christmas images. I need to get my act together and put some U-Mount on the back of mine and get it inked up!! Gorgeous card design and sentiment too. Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment