Saturday, 20 June 2015

Bingo!

There's a Bingo Board challenge over at Sweet Stampin' starting today.  Here's my DT card and the board






I went with the top line so my card has purple, pearls and flowers on it.  The image, which I coloured with Copics, is one from a new-ish release from Stampin' Bella. I love this stamp as she's such a great size to colour.  My papers are from Maja Design (so pretty) the flowers are WOC and the pearls were in my stash.

I hope you can play along with us this week.  The Sweeties have made the most lovely inspiration cards so do pop on over here to take a look.  We're being sponsored by Bunny Zoe for this challenge so there will be a crafty stash voucher waiting for one lucky winner.

Have a fabulous weekend - let's hope the sun shines!

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card Tracey ! This little cutie is adorable ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tracey, the image is so adorable.

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

Aww she's so cute! Fabulous design Tracey and gorgeous colours/colouring! Love the pretty papers too!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
Chris
x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Tracey,
thank you so much for your warm welcome back message on my blog :-)

what a cute image! I love how you were able to draw the nose in! gosh the maja papers are just stunning.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Tracey, this is so sweet. I love the cute image and those Maja papers are LUSH! Beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.really sweet image and your soft blue colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx