We're starting a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' today and our theme is Christmas Stockings. I'm afraid to say that the heating is still on here at Trayner Towers as although it's dry (at last) it's still very breezy and cool enough to need your toes in Christmas Stockings in the evenings! We had a tree down in the storms last week - split right down the middle but fortunately didn't hit anything. Not what you expect in June, even in Scotland!
So, on to my DT make. I teamed up matching hAnglars and kept the embellies to a minimum as the image is quite big.
I coloured the image with my Copics and used some much used, much loved Magnolia paper in my favourite colour for Christmas. The snowflake dot is from a set that I've had for so long I've lost the label, so I don't know the make. It tones really nicely with the paper though!
Do hop over here to see what the other CaSSettes have made to inspire you. We're being sponsored by Flat Friends who are giving away 2 digis to our winner, so do check out their Etsy store as the images are great!
Hope you can join in the fun at CaSS this month!
Hugs
Tracey xx
6 comments:
I love your card Tracey... It's adorable... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Cute card Tracey, love the simplicity of it.
Hope you are keeping well and having a great week. Wedgie xxx
Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the colours too x
OMGosh these little images are sweet as can be!!! And the traditional colors of Christmas are beautiful on them. I am hoarding my good Christmas paper and need to use it...this piece of Magnolia paper is gorgeous and looks great with the images. And that button down in the corner..perfect color with the paper and images! Such a pretty card! Hugs, Gail
This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey. The colouring is great , I like the card a lot!
Have a lovely weekend, hope the weather improves.
Love and hugs
Maarit
LOVE that paper and that cute pair! Just gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment