Saturday, 6 June 2015

Something (relatively) old, something new

There's a new challenge starting today at Sweet Stampin' and the theme is Something Old, Something New.

Apart from my mountain of Tildas, most of my older stash has been going on eBay lately so that I can indulge my obsession with  passion for acquiring some of the newly released stamps and dies.  So this Clearly Besotted stamp set isn't that old, but it's from last year and that's pretty old as far as my current stamp collection goes!  I stamped the image and sentiment with Hero Arts Unicorn White ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.




The new element is the sequins.  A recent addition to the embellies box, I decided that there's no such thing as a "one colour suits everything" approach with sequins.  There might be a "few" packets in the embellies box now...

Hope you can join in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.  We're being sponsored by the Ribbon Girl so there's a lovely prize up for grabs!

Enjoy your weekend!

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Pami said...

Love this card! The simplicity is just so effective!

Thanks for the feedback about Handmade Bliss! I will pass it onto Joanne! I know about you mean about the bank balance not liking it!! She is getting some more fab goodies soon as well!!
Have a great weekend.
Pam x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Tracey. The white embossing is just gorgeous on the Kraft card. So chic and that sequins give the perfect finish. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

Chris said...

Fabulous stamps and lovely CAS design, love the white on the kraft!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracey... Love the stamp and the kraft cardstock... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Thordis said...

Beautiful CAS card. I always love white on kraft.. so your card is perfect :)
Hugs xx

Debs said...

So gorgeous Tracey - beautiful design.
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx