Hello everyone - I'm so happy that it's the weekend! I'm dropping in to let you know that we have a new challenge for you at Sweet Stampin'. This week we'd like you to use a non-white card base, please!
I know that I very often reach for a plain white card base (and why not) but I do like to use coloured card, especially when I don't want any pattern in my background. This time I used some Simon Says Stamp cardstock in Schoolhouse Red to create my card
I used what is possibly now my favourite stamp, the Altenew Lily. This is a layering stamp and it works beautifully with Altenew Inks - definitely my favourite die inks and I can't wait for the next lot of new colours to be available over here. The sentiment is from another Altenew set which has a birthday theme comprising lots of sentiments and a layered balloon (can't remember its name).
So, a fairly clean and simple card with the only embellies being some dots of Pico from Simon Says Stamp. I love this stuff!
I do hope you can play along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're being sponsored by Funky Kits so you know that there will be a cool prize for our prize draw winner.
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
9 comments:
A very beautiful card, Tracey, the Layered Lily is simply stunning.
Love and hugs
Maarit
This is beautiful Tracey ! The lily is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Absolutely beautiful Tracey, I do love a bit of CAS and elegant! Have never heard of Pico but then I didn't know a new craft telly channel had started over a month ago. Although that's possibly a good thing ;-)
Enjoy your weekend hon xx
Tracy, it's a stunner! And I too love this Lily stamp set from Altenew, but haven't managed to get it myself....yet ;o)
It's a beautiful card Tracey!
We're on a wee holiday weekend in Glasgow - still got the October holidays to come but sadly I'll be working :(
xx
A gorgeous CAS card Tracey, that stamp is beautiful!
Chris
x
This is a gorgeous card and I like it a lot. It's so delicate, fine and very artsy.
Oh my, Tracey, I so utterly LOVE this card hunny. The card colour is lush and the beautiful bloom, I so wanna know how you did it! It's just gorgeous. Love it to bits. Hugs, Wends x
Beautiful creation lovely design and super colours used..
Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}
Post a Comment