Our theme this month is Stars and here's my DT card
Apologies first of all for the reflection off the sparkle on the penultimate row of stars! And before you ask, no I didn't suddenly find the patience of a saint and line those stars up with a ruler! I used a Papertrey Ink coverplate to cut out the stars and used the negative as a guide when it came to sticking them down.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and white heat embossed.
We've got a little goodie bag up for grabs for our challenge winner, so I hope you can play along. As ever, the CaSSettes have made the most lovely inspiration projects so why not pop over here to take a look?
Have a great day!
Tracey xx
PS Why Blogger couldn't post this at the scheduled time I do not know! Naughty Blogger :o(
7 comments:
This is absolutely wonderful. I adore the way you have some glitter on one row of stars...it makes this so much more interesting. And the stars are so perfectly lined up...gorgeous creation.
I had trouble with Blogger last night and lost my photo when I leave comments. Today it looks like it's back, but today I can't click on any Followers and go look at their blogs. HUH? That's Blogger for you.
Hugs,
Gail
Brilliant card...very clever way to line up those stars so accurately, must remember this!
Blogger didn't publish my scheduled posts either...thought I'd done something stupid, so selfishly relieved to discover other people have had same problem!
Chris
x
Lovely card Tracy. Love your embossing. Judy x
Such a beautiful and stylish card Tracey ! Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Love this fabulous design Tracey - so effective.
Debs xx
Well aren't you clever using that negative. LOL It looks amazing and I like the subtlety of the colors. Hugs!
I love this! Gorgeous card.
xx
Post a Comment