We're being sponsored this month by Robyn's Fetish who very kindly provided the CaSSettes with some gorgeous digis, perfect for this month's theme of Bows. Here's what I made
I so enjoyed making this card! I printed out the image several times so that I could cut up and layer some of elements of the bow. You can't really see the dimension too clearly in the photo, but irl the 3D effect is lovely. I coloured the image with Copics, colouring and cutting out multiple copies of the knot of the bow and the longer tail of the ribbon, placing the knot as the top layer. The berries were covered with Glossy Accents for some shine but apart from that, no other embellishment was required!
I do hope you can play along with us this month. Why not hop over to the blog and check out the lovely creations (and RF digis) that my teamies have made?
Hugs
Tracey xx
3 comments:
It's beautiful Tracey and as you rightly point out, needs no further embellishments. There's one less to buy from Mr Lewis or Mr Sparks!! xx
This is perfect. This is the perfect card for so many reasons. It's elegant, it's gorgeous with the white background, it's flat so can go into the post, it's layered just right without much fuss and doo dads. I adore this card and think you did the right thing not putting more 'stuff' on it and bringing all the attention to this beautiful digital image. Gorgeous coloring, too! Hugs, Gail
I love this card Tracey - such a gorgeous, bold design. xxx
Post a Comment