Saturday, 28 May 2016

Hello, it's me...

I finally managed to make something for the first time in ages so I thought I'd do a quick post to let you know that although the blog is rather quiet, I'm still here.  Hopefully in the summer holidays I'll be able to get back to posting a bit more regularly.



I hadn't coloured any hAnglar & StAnglar images for quite a while so I decided to remedy that.  I coloured the image with Copics and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.  I was going to use a plain card base but remembered a Jennifer McGuire video where she had created tone on tone backgrounds using Versamark ink.  It just adds a bit of interest and I confess I got hooked - I now have a number of ready-made tone on tone card bases ready to go!

Hugs

Tracey xx

5 comments:

Chris said...

A perfect CAS card Tracey! Sweet image and beautiful colouring!
Glad you have had some time to play.
Enjoy the weekend
Chris
x

Sammy said...

Oh this is so lovely Tracey, and you're right about the added interest on the card base. subtle, but oh so pretty! x

Tracy said...

So glad you remembered that technique. It really dresses up a plain card base. Your coloring looks fantastic on this cutie. Hugs!

An Occasional Genius said...

Woohoo, so lovely to see you my darling. With such a gorgeous card too, I love the watermark technique. Hugs xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Was just thinking of you today, so popped in to check out your blog and hey check it out, there's a wee SS gathering! LOL. We miss ya! Hope all's going well hun and lovely to see your gorgeous CAS design tonight. Stunning colouring job on that sweet stamp. Hugs, Wends x