Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Winter Fun at CaSS

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this month is Winter Fun.


We're thrilled to be sponsored by Little Miss Muffet  who kindly gave the CaSSettes some digi images to play with.  I went for Polka Dot Pals Noeleen, which you can find here.




I printed out the image and coloured her with Copics.  Not sure why I went with lime green but, hey, it's good to try something new.  I used my Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil to add some snow in the form of texture paste and I used Glamour Dust to create an icy patch for the little girl to skate on.

Little Miss Muffet Stamps will be providing the following prize:


LMMS will award one $6.00 Gift Certificate for the winner of this challenge. The Gift Certificate can be used towards anything in the LMMS Store, including Digital Stamps, Rubber Stamps and/or Metal Dies.

The CaSSettes have used a variety of images so check out the CaSS challenge blog for some LMMS inspiration.  Hope you can play along with us this month!

Have a lovely day.

Tracey x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Tracey ! Love the fresh colours. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Sweet image, beautiful colouring, lovely CAS design. The lime green looks great, so does the stencilled background!
Chris
x

Gail said...

I love this card! The green is fabulous and the snow is wonderful! Your coloring is super! What a pretty card that will make someone very happy at Christmas this year! Hugs, Gail

Wishcraft said...

Cute image and love the green, it looks lovely and fresh... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

A great card. Yours colours work really well.

I love the image and the texture paste snow looks brilliant!

I hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh love this Tracey! Gorgeous shade of green and such a cute image. CAS and gorgeous hun. Love the wee bubble sentiment too. Hope you're well and enjoying the pleasures of Spring. Hugs, Wends x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet card Tracey, she's very beautiful in green and the stencil is perfect for this card.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is spectacular and a wonderful simple layout! I love the green for a winter card - it's both festive but also warm thoughts of summer. Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet stamp and letting us sponsor your challenge. :D