Wednesday, 13 July 2016

CaSS Anything (Christmassy) Goes



It's time for another challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and we have a nice and easy theme for you this month: Anything Goes at Christmas.

We are being sponsored this month by Ppinky Dolls Art  who have kindly given the CaSSettes digi images to play with.  Here's my DT make




I printed the image out in grey-scale (printer problems mean that it's either that or green ink, for some strange reason!) and the end result is an attempt at no-line colouring.  I used some much neglected LotV paper and WOC flowers and added Picket Fence Stickles for some sparkle.  The image is called Winter Walk and can be found here https://www.etsy.com/listing/210355593/instant-download-digital-digi-stampsby?ref=shop_home_listings 


Ppinky Dolls Art are letting our winner  choose 3 digi images from their Etsy store, so I hope you can play along with us this month.  Do take a look at the CaSSettes' inspiration makes over on the challenge blog.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Tracey xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

I wish I'd coloured my image like this- it looks amazing! Beautiful design too!
Chris
x

Gail said...

OMGosh, this is beautiful. The purple and red are fabulous colors and your coloring on the image is beyond words. It's just gorgeous. That is beautiful paper and the flowers are wonderful. This is an awesome Christmas card!!! Hugs, Gail