Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Snow People



It's been ages since I last posted anything and I'm certainly missing crafting.  Hopefully things will get back on track here before too long but in the meantime I need to let you know that we have a new challenge starting at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' today.

Our theme is Snow People and believe me, here in Scotland it's not too far of a stretch to be thinking of winter snow.  It's freezing!



We're being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish who are giving away digis to one lucky winner.





Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.



 This Hot Cocoa Snowman image was fun to colour and can be found here.

The CaSSettes have made some fabulous creations to inspire you so why not grab a cuppa and check them out.

Hope you can join in with us this month.

Hugs

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Just love this one Tracey! I've never seen a 'just left white apart from the image' step card before...it really works! Totally puts the focus on that cute image and your beautiful colouring. Fantastic.
Chris
x

Gail said...

Tracey, this is an awesome card. You've managed to have so much white making it classy looking and this adorable snowman colored in the traditional red and white is fabulous. I can't seem to do this look of "clean" with the white but you're inspired me to give it a go. I think this is one of the best Christmas cards I've seen in ages! Hugs, Gail

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

I have had family staying with me this week. Sadly they went home earlier today but my fingers are itching to get my crafty goodies out again now.

I definitely need to start hitting the Christmas makes .. .. yours here is gorgeous. I love the fun snowman and the diecut sentiment very much.

I hope things are settling down a little for you now.

Love Jules xx