I've neglected my Lili of the Valley stamps for too long so I felt it was only right and proper to bring out this little beauty - I really do love the older stamps and never tire of colouring these images. I added some Magnolia paper behind the image, cutting each of the layers with a Go Kreate die. I used both bright white and soft white glitter on the image for my sparkle and created some baubles for the tree with a red glitter pen. I don't know whether it really shows up in the photo, but I put some clear Wink of Stella on her skirt - it looks so pretty irl!
Hope you can get your glitter out and join us at CaSS this month! You can check out the challenge details and the DT makes right here.
Have a fabulous week!
Tracey xx

5 comments:
Oh this is super pretty! Love that stamp. I think I have more Christmas LOTV stamps than all their others combined. they're just soooo cute! x
This is beautiful Tracey, love the clean design and the sweet image, coloured perfectly as expected!
Not long now 'til half term :)
x
This is absolutely beautiful. That red coat is striking and that shape is fabulous. This is a wonderful Christmas card! Hugs, Gail
Wonderful rich Christmas colors on this cutie Tracey. Love the way you layered the die cut shape. Great card for your holiday stash. Hugs!
Hi Tracey
A really beautiful Christmas card. I love the colours you have work with and your fabulous colouring and shading. Just perfect!
Great shaped card too!
Hope you enjoyed the October break.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment