Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Christmas Anything Goes at CaSS - February

Another month has gone by and although I'm still not able to spend as much time as I would like on my hobby, I have managed to make a few cards to keep me going for the next couple of challenges over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  Which is fortunate as today sees the start of a new Anything Goes at Christmas challenge!

I fell happily back into my comfort zone of colouring with Copic reds for this one!



This Mo Manning cutie has been sitting in my "waiting to colour" box for so long and I thought she was calling out for bright colours, so I went to work with my favourite red combination of R24, 27 and 29 with a combination of YGs (sorry, forgot to write the colours down) to get a contrasting lime green.  Lots of Glamour Dust was used in this card, although it's not so easy to see in the photo.  I decided that less is more so avoided any embellies, instead mounting the image on a plain red square.

I do hope you can play along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.  The talented CaSSettes have made  the most gorgeous inspiration cards, so do check them out here if you're not quite feeling the need to get back to making Christmas cards just yet!

Hugs

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Gail said...

What a totally adorable image and you've colored her beautifully! Great layout and traditional red and green will always be a favorite of mine! What a wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

Tracy said...

Love this fun image. You picked perfect complimentary reds and greens. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's fab Tracey! LOVE the read and limey green combo. Goooorgeous!! Perfect CAS card design too, really lets that fabby image take centre stage. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo