Good morning! It's the summer holidays at last! One of the things I try to do in the holidays is get on with making some of my Christmas cards - or at least, that's the plan! After all, we're over half-way through the year...
At Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we try to give you a little incentive to push ahead with those festive cards and to make it a bit easier we now have an "anything goes" theme each month. For our July challenge I decided to revisit an older Lili of the Valley stamp:
I went for neutral tones using soft grey paper and cardstock and coloured the image with Copics. I added some detail to the garland with my Sakura glitter pens and covered her wings with Glamour Dust.
I hope you can play along with us this month. The CaSSettes have made some beautiful projects to help give your mojo a boost, so why not check them out here?
Hope the sun shines on you this summer.
Tracey x
6 comments:
It's such a sweet image and as always a beautiful clean design.
Hope you enjoy your Summer break Tracey.
Chris
x
Far too long since I popped in to say hi Tracey! Love this enchanting Christmas card hun. I love that LOTV image and your card design is utterly perfect, beautifully coloured too. Hope all's well with your and your lovely family. Hugs, Wends xoxo
What a sweet image and adorable card!
So pretty. This little LOTV angel is the sweetest. Love the soft colors you chose. Hugs!
Hi Tracey
Love your super cute Christmas card. That image is so cute .. .. and her sparkly wings are just perfect.
The perfect paper colours too .. .. so soft and gentle. Love it!!!
Love Jules xx
Tracey, she is adorable! Your card is beautiful, with the soft layers and sweet monochromatic theme.
Post a Comment