I can't believe it's October already! This time next week it will be the half term holiday and this is usually my time for making the Christmas pud, cake and mincemeat, something that's guaranteed either to make me feel very Christmassy or to put me in a panic because I haven't started the Christmas shopping.
At least I'll have a few Christmas cards done - making my monthly DT cards for Christmas at Sweet Stampin' helps me to fill up the Christmas card box a wee bit.
Speaking of CaSS, we have a new challenge starting today. As always, the theme is Anything Goes at Christmas - what could be easier?
The poinsettia stamp is from Ellen Hutson and the sentiment is from a Wplus9 Christmas set. The image was coloured with Copics and I added some glitter pen and glossy accents to the centre. I also gave the petals a bit of extra sparkle by giving them a very light coat of clear Wink of Stella.
Hope you can play along with us this month. You'll find all the details here along with the inspiration projects my lovely teamies have made to inspire you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey xx
2 comments:
Wonderful card Tracey, the poinsettia is gorgeous, perfectly coloured ...it just leaps from the page!
Chris
x
What a smokin' good job colouring the poinsettia. Wowsa... it's gorgeous!
Post a Comment