Here's my card:
Another fairly clean and simple one from me this month. I used Altenew's woodgrain stamp to create the background and their lower case alpha dies to cut out the letters for the sentiment. I cut the letters from both white card and fun foam to give the letters some extra dimension.
The branches and berries were stamped and die cut using a set from Papertrey Ink called Beautiful Berries (Winter). I adhered these directly to the card base and then glued the sentiment letters on top. Apart from the faffing about to arrange the foliage, the whole thing didn't take too long to make. I've seen the foliage stamped in blue/teal and it looks gorgeous, so that might be a combo to try at some point.
Loads going on here which is why I'm still not able to craft or blog as much as I'd like. Mum broke her wrist and hip (although the hip break wasn't diagnosed for 2 weeks after she fell) and had to have a hip replacement op. She's back home now but still having all sorts of problems. To say it's been awful for her is an understatement, poor thing, and my poor old dad is just exhausted. Still, we carry on regardless!
I do hope you'll join in with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. Click here to check out the challenge blog and see the lovely inspiration projects my brilliant teamies (who are also the kindest of pals) have made.
Hugs to all
Tracey xx
3 comments:
Too long since I've popped in to say hello! Hope all's well with you hunny and you're having a gorgeous Easter! Love this fabulous Christmas creation. Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Hi Tracey
Ooooo .. .. I love this soooo much!!!
That clean background is just perfect for your die work. All perfectly beautiful!
Many thanks for your lovely wishes for my Mum. I am pleased to say things have started to improve now .. .. thank goodness. She had us all worried!!
Hope you have had a good Easter.
Love Jules xx
Wow, what a fabulous card!
The pine needles against the wood grain paper is such a perfect compliment and the way you placed the sentiment is brilliant.
Post a Comment