We're celebrating Christmas again at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' in our attempt to help you get your cards ready for the festive season.
I finally inked up a wanted-it-really-badly-but-then-didn't-get-round-to-using-it stamp set from Papertrey Ink for my DT card this month:
The image comes from a layering stamp set with lots of (as yet unexplored by me) possibilities. I kept it simple and stamped the tree in shades of green with a little gold heat embossing and some self adhesive pearls. The sentiment is from the Wplus9 baubles set and I love the font.
I really hope you can play along with us this month. Check out the inspiration projects from my lovely teamies, plus the challenge details over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Have a great week.
Tracey xx
4 comments:
It's a perfect Christmas card Tracey, love the clean design and the beautiful tree stamped in shades of green.
Chris
x
Hi Tracey, this is fab, love how you layered the tree. Had to smile, I have a huge pile of must have but never used stamps, it's a craft thing ha ha.
Hugs Sue W.
A beautiful tree and beautifully framed.
Another gorgeous CAS creation Tracey. Love the alternating colours on the tree. What a lovely image for Christmas. The pearls are a lovely touch too. Love the paper layers. Beautifully done! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment