I'm scheduling this post as we're off on our hols soon, but hopefully the weather in the UK will still be warm and sunny as you read this.
I'm here to let you know that the July challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' is now live. For the first time in ages it's seemed odd making a Christmas card when the sun is shining, but that's living in Scotland for you!
I went with a sweet LotV image this time and something a bit more like the style I started out with a few years ago. I've got loads of flowers to use up but I feel I've lost the knack of arranging them. Definitely need to practise with them a bit more if I'm ever going to make a dent in the boxes piled up in my craft space (aka corner of the kitchen).
I hope you can play along with us at CaSS this month. Do check out the challenge details and the fabulous inspiration projects my lovely teamies have made.
Tracey xx

4 comments:
Ah this is super, what a great card, Hazel x
This is so sweet and pretty Tracey, cute image... beautifully coloured, the shape is lovely as are the little flowers. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
Chris
x
It's wonderful! I love the sweet doily peeking out and the touches of "snow". I never did grasp the ability to arrange flowers well. LOL I think yours look lovely. Enjoy your holiday!
Tracey, this is so lovely hun! Love this GK shape and that sweet image really is gorgeous. Just been catching up on some of your gorgeous Christmas makes! I really need to up my game! Hope you are having a good year chick and enjoying the British sunshine. Chilly as here! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment